Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 3

Left Redding at 06:30

Was really hot in California. Long day getting to San Diego. Took a bypass around Los Angeles. (long pass). About 80 miles from San Diego, Mike said "Russ's bag just fell off". We were on I15 doing about 70. We pulled over and I didn't see my bagd missing. Mike said, "Look at your right saddlebag. It was gone. This is a hard bag mounted to the bike, no bungee cords. We went back on the sholder and a car was pulled over. It had hit the bag and it was crushed. (The bad that is). I was able to recover most of the items, but not my cell phone.

Russ wins the "Wally Prize" for the Day.

After we got back on the road (it was now dark), Jeff's trailer lights went out. We couldn't fix so we folled close behind him in to San Diego.

We vstayed the night at Mike's sons apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment