Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 11 Sandusky Ohio to Brockville, Ontario - Canada

It was cold when we left and we were in fog or dew aqll morning. Not much visability. The cold made me and Dana keep asking for a baqthroom break. (coffee and damp air)!!

Drove thru New York state. Turnpikes made you stop all the time and the few service areas were crowded. My stomach had been bothering me for days and today I was miserable. Too many fastfood stops and coffee. I needed some Peto Bismol and no Wal-Mart anywhere.

It finally warmed up in the afternoon as we headed Noth thru New York towards the border. Stopped at 1000 Lakes and looked for a motel but couldn't find any. Everytone in the town aq=was out fishing. The motels had signs on the doors saying to call a number, but no one answered. We wasted about an hour there. Then crossed the border into Canada (No problems) and stopped at the first exit with services and checked into a travellodge. (Brockville, Ontario)

Ate at burger king. I found a grocery store and got some medicine for my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment